20000630: GARP search keys

Devin,

sfc_keys shouls have a corresponding "key"_dir and "key"_parms entry for
each entry.

So, if you choose to replace the default suggested "sao" with "sf", you
should also change sao_dir and sao_parms to sf_dir and sf_parms respectively.

Also, you may want to upgrade to PL16 which contains Garp 2.1 and several Y2K
fixes.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support