20000406: radar gif images

>From: Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology <address@hidden>

>Chiz,
>
>we're continuing to try to get this to work.  When we run it we get:
>
>$ [^A^L^A.^H^L^B..[^A^T^H.profile^Y^C^L^Cbin[^A^P^F.cshrc6^X^F^L^C.dt[^A^T:
>No match
>Unmatched '
>
>One difference I find in my path is that I don't have /opt/SUNWspro/lib.
>I don't know what this is, but could this be a problem?
>
>Tony

>   Anthony A. Rockwood              Metropolitan State College of Denver
>   Meteorology Program              Dept.of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
>   303.556.8399                     P.O. Box 173362, Campus Box 22
>   address@hidden                Denver, CO  80217-3362
>   http://www.mscd.edu/~eas         http://clem.mscd.edu/~rockwooa

Tony,
the line:
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/opt/SUNWspro/lib
are the standard locations for programs to search for X, Motif
and C/Fortran shareable libraries. Since the script runs from
the LDM without benefit of a user account, I provide all these declarations
in the script.

You have to make sure that:
#!/bin/csh -f is the first line of the script so that the shell knows it
is a csh to execute.

If all that checks out, then send me your script as modified
along with the command line you are trying to invoke the script with.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support