20000329: more on GARP 2.1 locking up on? Solaris 7

>From: weather <address@hidden>

>I started GARP from the command line and got this:
>
>/export/home/weather% garp
>G A R P - v2.1 starting...
>!!!!!Whoa!!!!!!  Free() got a 0x0
>
>Does this point towards a problem?
>
>Thanks,
>Robert Mullenax

Robert,
In general this isn't a problem- but a check to make sure the program doesn't
try to free a null pointer. Generally its because a model dataset isn't
available (but the model_keys list says to look for it).

I have a couple of garp changes since the pl16 release (to fix the time string
in the model labels), but nothing specific to that startup message.
If you want to update your Garp code for a recompile, I'll pack that up for you.

Steve Chiswell