20000228: Using GDTHGT and 29 February

James,

The gdthgt time lables and axes appears to be fixed in the next 6.0 release.

Regarding the EGRR grids, you mention the 6-36 hour period. Are you seeing AVOR
at 0, 48 or 72 hours? I don't see that they are broadcasting AVOR for any times.
They only seem to send the basic state grids- and omega.

Presumably, you can calculate AVOR from the winds.

Steve Chiswell