20000224: gdrcm linking problems

The makefile installs the program, pdf, prm, err, hlp, and
stns files with:
        $(INSTALL) $(PROG) $(GEMEXE)
        $(INSTALL) gprcm.pdf $(GEMPAKHOME)/pdf
        $(INSTALL) gprcm.prm $(GEMPAKHOME)/parm
        $(INSTALL) gprcm.err $(GEMPAKHOME)/error
        $(INSTALL) gprcm.hlp $(GEMPAKHOME)/help
        $(INSTALL) nexrad.tbl $(GEMTBL)/stns

Since you are not using my Makefile, you have to install these yourself.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support