20000204: ivcord values

Mike,

The 5 known coordinates are stored as the numbers shown
since there are some special transformation GEMPAK can make with
those coordinates.

Any other coordinate can be stored as a packed integer, which is
how HAGL, HYBL, PAGE etc are represented. You should always convert
your coordinate name to the integer representation name using the
LV_CORD() subroutine- eg, you pass it PRES, it returns to the
number 2, you pass it HAGL and it returns a really long number
(doen't hard code in numbers...that guarantees things will break later).

To reverse the transformation, pass the numeric coordinate to
LV_CCRD.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support