20000119: datasize problem

Dave,

If you change LLMXGD, then you also need to increase the value of
LLMDGG which is the memory needed to do calculations on grids.
Eg, if you do temperature advection, then you need TMPC, UWND and
VWND and the output grid at a minimum. In the default, there is enough
working room for about 23 grids.

These parameters are fortran array size declarations. The bigger you
make them, the bigger the compiled program size is. They are
statically allocated storage structures.

The message you have:
Fatal Error: Program datasize exceeds process datasize limit

indicates your datasize limit is too small for what you are trying to do.

You show:
datasize        131072 kbytes

while your hard limit is:
datasize        1048576 kbytes

To start, you probably need to up your datasize limit to
the hard limit and see if that allows you to launch the program.

The larger the array sizes that are defined, the larger the executable
programs will end up when compiled since they include their data
register space.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support