20000114: GARP flakiness

Tom,

Did you download pl15 into a clean directory tree- or was in ontop
of your current distribution? The problems you mention sound like
those that were patched in the new distribution. Its possible that
if you downloaded on top of your current distribution, the libraries
in $GEMLIB were not rebuilt first.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport