19991230: Garp 2.1

Steve,

The gdtxta.f routine (from the gdthgt program) called from
the $GARPHOME/gempak/pthgt.f routine has a Y2K time range fix
when the start and stop times span 1/1/2000.

The Y2K time routines are isolated here so you should be able to
drop them in to your gemlib.a and recompile gdthgt.a and garp.

Basically, the gdtxta.f routine now calls a ti_dtm4.f
routine for start and stop time as 4 digit years before
comparison.

(ti_dtm4.f calls ti_ccnt.f)

Then, the ctlbl values are obtaines from tg_rinc.f (updated with
calls to ti_yymd.f and tiyy24.f).

I will attatch the routines in a tar file to this message:

source/gemlib/ti/tidtm4.f, ticcnt.f, tiyymd.f, tiyy24.f
source/gemlib/tg/tgrinc.f
source/programs/gd/gdthgt/gdtxta.f

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support