19991221: question regarding gempak gprcm

Mike,

the + characters would be the default marker for TVS signatures.
Did you set TVS=0 to turn these off? If so, then it sounds like
I have a bug in processing the marker. Can you verify for me what
your TVS value is?

I beleive the NWS is creating McIDAS products from the RCM
reports at: http://iwin.nws.noaa.gov/iwin/radar/rcm.gif
so, its possible that McIDAS could have that capability.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support