19991111: GEMPAK

Ward and Ka Kit,

I checked our licenses and found that CCNY was licensed for
GEMPAK in 1991, so I can provide you with that download information
without initiating any licensing action as requested below.

I will send the download and installation instructions under
separate email to Ward's email address as shown below.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support