19991005: gdstat

Steve,
LLMXTM in $GEMPAKHOME/include/gemprm.$NA_OS is defined by
default to be 200.

$GEMPAKHOME/src/programs/gd/gdstat/gdstat.f uses this size to
define the time array sizes...however, in looking at the code,
I think it should more appropriately use LLMXGT - the maximum number
of grid times which by default is 1000.

So, you can try just changing in gdstat.f the 3 occurances of
LLMXTM to LLMXGT, eg:
       CHARACTER       gtimes ( 2, LLMXTM )*20, times ( LLMXTM )*20,
and
       CALL GD_GTIM  ( igdfln, LLMXTM, gtimes, ntimf, ier)

and then recompiling gdstat with:
cd $GEMPAKHOME/src/programs/gd/gdstat/
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

There doesn't appear to be anything else in the code that is limited by
LLMXTM, and the grid time functions in gemlib should be using LLMXGT.
You should double check that your copy of
$GEMPAKHOME/src/gemlib/gr/grtlst.f has:

CHARACTER*20    timlst (LLMXGT), timout*4
                        ^^^^^^

I made that fix back in January in response to your question:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/gempak/2683

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support