19990810: Another pqact.conf question

Greg,

the dcncprof is in the current distribution tar file...and should be in
yours as well at $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcncprof

The decoder doesn't get built by default because it requires NetCDF3.x
to be built first and I didn't want to make building Gempak depend
on another package.

Anyhow, if you don't have it in the source, I can package up just the
source for that one program.

To build, Make sure the NETCDF include file and library locations defined
in $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.common are defined for your system, eg:
NETCDFINC       = /upc/netcdf/include
NETCDF          = /upc/netcdf/lib/libnetcdf.a

Then all you need to do is:
cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcncprof
make clean
make all