19990726: script assistance

Matt,

We are currently in the middle of our user workshops.
The Gempak course will run through Friday.
I will try to look at your question as time permits, but have not
yet been able to get to it- but I wanted to let you know
that I did get your question.

Its a non-trivial problem so I need to be able to thoughtfully
consider it.

Sorry for the delay,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support