19990713: Gempak User Guide

John,

The distribution tar file includes the "doc" directory under
the root of the distribution tree, however, if your administrator
downloaded just the Linux executables and not the source distribution,
then that explains why you do not have  that directory.

You can pick this up from the gbuddy ftp directory without having to
download the whole source distribution though. You can download thie from:
~gbuddy/doc/guides/User_Guide.tar.gz

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport