19990504: ACARS data

Gregg,

I placed a tarfile at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/contrib/acars.tar.Z

This has the source for dcacars, nsharp and acarsprof.
To build dcacars you will need the NetCDF library. I have included
in the dcacars directory a sample acars file for the make test.
I have built and tested on all of our different operating systems here
which include HPUX 11.0, Solaris 2.7, IRIX 6.5.3, AIX 4.3, Linux 5.2,
Solaris X86 2.7, and OSF/1 4.2.

If you prefer, I can try to create a binary package of the three programs
if you let me know what OS you will be running on.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support