19990419: SNPROF labelling

Dave,

I don't think there is any way of labeling them...but the
values that are plotted are fixed in the drawing subroutine-
somewhere in the gempak support archives I provided the values
to someone and as I recall, you can start counting from the 0C
point and be able to tell what the mixing ratio value is.

Our offices are being reqired at present, so I'm out of my
environment on the modem- so I don't have my web browser
available to dig out the message at this time. When I get back
in, I'll dig out that old response.

Chiz

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport