19990409: Creating GIF images

David,

I answered Rich's question regarding this.
Check your CLEAR setting, or let me know
what your settings are. Also, ensure that you
run gpend afterwards and make sure you don't already have a
filename.gif file in your directory...otherwise the output will
go to sequentially numbered files.

You can certainly overlay plots into a gif file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support