19990409: mclap core file

>From: Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology <address@hidden>

Tony-

>Sorry, me again.  I just noticed another big core file, this time on mclap
>in /home/wxuser.
>
>-rw-------   1 wxuser   users    47480832 Apr  8 21:48 core
>
>Running file core returned:
>
>core: ELF 32-bit LSB core file of 'garp' (signal 11), Intel 80386, version
>1
>
>Something must be happening within garp ?

These should crop up if GARP crashes when you are using it.  If it does
this, then you should note what you were trying to do when it crashed.
It could be running out of memory and then crashing.

You can do the same thing you did on wxbox (and do it on winfo2 also)
to limit the core file sizes.  If you get to a point where GARP crashes
on the same function every time, then we can take a closer look
at the core file.

Don