19990324: 19990324: MOS data

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>Thanks Steve,
>
>I was not aware that you could get raw output that way.  I have had bad luck
>trying to get
>CGI scripts to work with Gempak, but I think I have found my problem and will
>give it
>another shot.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert Mullenax

With graphics programs and mapping programs you have to be careful about
gplt sessions and colormaps in gempak- especially when running as a cgi
or cron. The sflist, snlist, gdinfo etc programs which don't need gplt
shouldn't cause much problem as long as you source the Gemenviron file
for their variables to be set.

Let me know if you have specific problems to address.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support