19990316: gempak

>From: Jennifer Cram <address@hidden>

>I am trying to find out general information on how a commercial
>institution can acquire gempak (license fee in particular). Your
>web site on gempak points to cosmic as the commercial distributer
>but their web site says they don't do it as of July 1998.
>
>Any info?
>
>Thanks,
>Jennifer Cram
>address@hidden

Jenifer,
COSMIC was the point for all commercial institutions to aquire
GEMPAK. The message on the WWW page states that the University
of Georga is no longer hosting COSMIC for NASA, and gives a
contact person.

I presume that they are looking for a new institution to host
COSMIC, but don't have any more information than what is available
on their web pages. Previously, the license fee was $2000 for
the full source.

Steve Chiswell