Re: NetCDF

Brett,
I don't have any fortran code.

There is online documentation for fortran at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guidef/guidef-9.html

The man page for fortran is also included in the distribution.

You can use ncdump to print out your netcdf file. Using what you find
in the ascii dump, you can determine what the variables and
types of dimensions you have in your file.

Generally, when you write your program to access the data, you
need to open the file, inquire about the dimensions, including
the unlimited dimension size (usually you will look for every
record to read all your data), determine the variable id's for
the important parameters (and the dimensions they contain), and
then sequentially access you record using the size dimensions.

Do you have a resonably small sample of what you files will look like?
If so, I can try to give you a skelleton for looping through the data.

Steve CHiswell