gpfront and topo...

Steve,

Just wanted to check with you concerning the title parameter for the
gpfront program. When I run the script without the topo background, it
works fine. If I run it with the topo background it gets messed up.
Could this be linked to the LUTFIL thing somehow? Somehow I don't think
so but don't know where else to start.

Thanks!

Maureen

Without the topo background I get this for the title:
FRONTS VALID 022212Z    HI

With the topo background (same settings) I get:
01 JAN 1996  0

Maureen Moore Ballard                   address@hidden
Staff Meteorologist                           ph:  606-257-3000ext244
Ag. Weather Center                         fax: 606-257-5671
243 Ag. Engineering Bldg
Dept. of Biosystems and Ag. Engr.
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40546-0276
HOMEPAGE   http://wwwagwx.ca.uky.edu

You don't stop laughing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop laughing.