Garp Question

Hello  Support,

My name is Brian Brong and I'm a graduate student at the University of
Nevada @ Reno.

We've installed N-AWIPS/GEMPAK 5.4 on a Silicon Graphics Machine with
IRIX 6.5.  We have no problems starting GARP, our problems occur when we
try to
display data (surface obs., gridded data,  etc.) GARP crashes and we get

the following error message.

fire:~ 29 > graphic, satellite, radar -- 33 128 16
 Invoke ... /opt/nawips-5.4/bin/irix/garp G A R P - v2.01 starting...
X Error of failed request:  BadName (named color or font does not exist)

  Major opcode of failed request:  45 (X_OpenFont)
  Serial number of failed request:  4671

Do you have any ideas as to how this error is occurring?

Thanks for the help

Brian