19990218: gpfront...

>From: Maureen Ballard <address@hidden>

>Okay - thanks! Unfortunately, when I tried to execute ntl on the UNIX box whic
>runs everything, I get the following error:
>
>ld.so.1: ntl: fatal: libXm.so.3: can't open file: errno=2
>Killed
>
>Any ideas as to why this is occuring? Should I have ntl start as part of the r
> eboot
>of the machine? Permissions indicate that anyone can execute ntl so having roo
> t do
>it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Maureen,
It could be that you don't have /usr/dt/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Thats where the motif library is located, and should be in the library
path with /usr/openwin/lib and /opt/SUNWspro/lib.

If you don't have this already,
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/SUNWspro/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/openwin/lib

Steve Chiswell