19990128: decoding GRIB files from NCEP FTP server, resend traceroute

Robert,

Your tables line shown below is oncorrect. Instead of:
/export/home/gempak/NAWIPS-5.4/tables

GEMTBL is:
/export/home/gempak/NAWIPS-5.4/gempak5.4/tables

The other directory is tables for the GUI programs. The
$GEMTBL/grid directory provides all the parameter, coordinate,
center, and navigation tables.

Steve Chiswell