[Datastream #QQX-689346]: Level 2 data packets arriving out of sequence

Greetings,

> Hello UNIDATA,
>
> I am noticing the NEXRAD2 feed is having a problem. Specifically, packets are
> arriving out of order from UNIDATA to U-W Madison, Iowa State, and NIU. Iowa
> State is the worst, NIU is bad, and U-W is not as bad but still serious.
> University of Nebraska-Lincoln is fine. This is causing problems when trying
> to make products.
>
> Can you look into this please?
>
> Thank you!

A quick glance at some RTSTATS images shows something happened on 4/2 around 6Z:
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+atlas.niu.edu
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+level2-dc.agron.iastate.edu
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+idd-agg.aos.wisc.edu
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+lead.unidata.ucar.edu
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+chinook.unl.edu

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will investigate.

Do you have any examples of bad generated products like you mentioned?  Or any
error output from anything?

Best,
-Mike

Ticket ID: QQX-689346
Department: Support Datastream
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.