Re: SNOTEL site TUGA2 temperature data issue Jan 03

Mitch,
This is a site that SYNOPTIC pulls the data from SHEF files at: https://madis-data.ncep.noaa.gov/madisPublic1/data/snotel/hourly/

SYNOPTIC processes those files and includes data from them in the IOOS file that it ldms to MADIS.

Who understands that data feed and process?

-- Leon