[Datastream #LLB-351971]: Question about FNEXRAD datasets

Hi Munsung,

re:
> Thank you, Tom

No worries.

re:
> The national DHR composite data seem to be a good alternative.

We think so.

re:
> Another question is that do you provide N0Q national composite data?

No we don't, sorry.  The virtual machine that we are running in
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a pretty small instance, so we had
to choose which Level III products we would composite.  The number
of composites is likely to go up as we move our processing to
more capable machines in the not too distant future.

re:
> Only individual radar N0Q products look to be provided through the
> IDD, am I right?

You are correct. The Weather Service does not provide national
composites of Level III products (that we know of, at least).

Ticket ID: LLB-351971
Department: Support Datastream