[conduit] CONDUIT Insert Tables Update

Attention CONDUIT Users,

Beginning on October 23, 2023 at 1500z, NCO Dataflow will make an update to the LDM insert tables on our CONDUIT systems. This will allow for individual variables to be defined in the LDM queue for the data products. We are not expecting any impacts to downstream users. If however you do encounter issues, please report them to NCO Dataflow (address@hidden) as soon as possible.

Thank You,
William

--
Dataflow Team Lead (Acting)