[conduit] data flow issues over conduit since 12z

Howdy folks,

Anybody else noticing lower byte counts / missing products over CONDUIT?  I
cursory inspection of rtstats shows a decrease for everybody I checked, so
hopefully others are seeing what I am...

Troubles started with the NCO network outage this morning (~10-12z 17 Jan), so
I assume its a side effect of it?

daryl

PS, cc'd Mike as my first email to the group was rejected as spam, which may
have been accurate, but alas.