[Support #CDH-945957]: [conduit] NCEP CONDUIT Services Fully Restored

Hi Dustin,

re:
> Yes if you wouldn't mind either adding me to the Conduit list or pointing
> me to how to join it that would be appreciated.

I just added you to our address@hidden email list as:

Dustin Sheffler - NOAA Federal <address@hidden>

re:
> I thought my teams' group
> email had been on there at one point but I don't think I've seen any emails
> from Conduit users in quite awhile.

Here are some of the NOAA folks that are subscribed to the conduit email list:

Carissa Klemmer
Fred Branski (has Fred retired?)
Geoffrey Manikin (I don't know Geoff)

There are others, but they are somewhere other than NCEP, so they are likely
not relevant.

re:
> I might want to see how much mail comes
> from it before adding the rest of my team though. Thanks!

The good news is that the conduit email list is pretty quiet *until* there
is a problem, and even then there is not a ton of traffic.

Ticket ID: CDH-945957
Department: Support CONDUIT