Re: [conduit] High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov

Hi Pete,

Quick question:  how are you computing these latencies?  More specifically, how do you determine which conduit machine the data is coming from?  The reason I ask is because I am not seeing any sends of product from conduit2 in the last several days of logs both to our local conduit1 machine and to any distant end users.

Also, we have isolated what is likely the issue and will have our team take a closer look in the morning.  I'm hopeful they'll be able to resolve this soon.

Thanks!
Jesse