unidata - TIA B2B List

Greetings!!!

After final approval, excited to announce that we have Telecommunications Industry Association B2B list is Available Now.

We can provide you customized list, let me know your target in below format I can get back with counts and pricing details accordingly

Target industry______ Target job titles ____ Target location/Country _____

Key decision makers following details Contacts name, company name, website, E-mail address and Contact number and other fields on an excel spread sheet.

Can I send you a price tag of full lists.? Please let me know.

Looking back to hearing from you.

Regards,

Diane Faith    - B2B Marketing Analyst