[LDM #UGF-607651]: GFS grids

Hi Rick,

re:
> Beginning today, we are not seeing 1/2 degree GFS grids on one of our
> XCD machines 1 degree are working.   I believe those grids only come in
> on conduit.

Correct.

re:
> This entry in the pqact.conf that is not working
> nps1.ssec.wisc.edu
>
> CONDUIT ^.*     PIPE    /home/oper/mcidas/bin/ingebin.k NCON
>
> This entry is working.
> npserve2
> CONDUIT (.*)

These two patterns are equivalent.

re:
> Have you seen anything different beginning today?

A quick look at the CONDUIT volume on any of the real-server
backend machines for our idd.unidata.ucar.edu or iddb.unidata.ucar.edu
clusters show that there was a normal/expected flow of data up
until about 21Z

Here is a randomly selected backend machine that is in the
idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster:

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+node8.unidata.ucar.edu

The received volume on npserv2 shows the same situation:

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+npserve2.ssec.wisc.edu

Given that the volumes are the same, you should have received all of
the data available.

What happened/may have happened at 21Z is unknown...

> Thanks
>
> --
> Rick Kohrs
> Satellite Data Services