Re: [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] CONDUIT data latencies update - so much better, thank you!!

Hi Pete,

This is great to hear and we're glad that the hard work of several teams within our organization has restored the timeliness/reliability of the CONDUIT datastream that our university partners rely on. Thanks for letting us know!

-Dustin