[CONDUIT #XKI-754332]: FV3 on CONDUIT

Hi Deb,

re:
> We're currently pulling GFS data from CONDUIT.  Will the CONDUIT feed be
> upgraded to FV3 when the change occurs at NCEP?

That is a question that will need to be answered by our NCEP contact
for the CONDUIT feed (NCEP is the originator of the CONDUIT feed and
controls its content).  Also, we won't know the full impact ** IF
the GFS content in CONDUIT actually will be upgraded to FV3 **
until we can get a test feed from NCEP.

re:
> And if so, what are the changes that need to made to get the new data?

What changes you might have to make are completely dependent on exactly
what you are doing with the data and how you are doing it.  For instance,
if you are FILEing all of the GFS products, then the change you might
have to make is how your processing uses those files.

re:
> Thanks much.

I'm sorry that I can't offer more at this time!

Ticket ID: XKI-754332
Department: Support CONDUIT