[CONDUIT #IPC-356325]: Any idea what's up with the large lags on CONDUIT the past several days?

Hi Pete,

re:
> I'm seeing large lags, feeding CONDUIT on a 5 way split feed direct
> from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov - looks like you guys are too.

Hmm...

re:
> Any idea what's up? This started within the last week or so.

Unfortunately, no.  There have been no messages about known
problems with the flow out of NCEP, so this is as much of a
mystery to us as you.

The other mystery that has nothing to do with CONDUIT is the
appearance of weird/bogus VIIRS products that, because of
their headers, are being put into the IDS|DDPLUS IDD
datastream.  I spent all of yesterday running tests and
interacting with users in an attempt to find out what was/is
going on, and the best that I/we could come with is that the
LDM/NOAAPort ingest is _not_ the cause of the products.
Just thought you might be interested...

Ticket ID: IPC-356325
Department: Support CONDUIT