Re: [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] NDFD Missing on LDM CONDUIT since 15z 11 Dec 2018

Hi Daryl,

This was a result of Dataflow needing to turn off a feed of data that we get on our NCOSRV system to preserve operations for NCEP Centers. That server was having performance issues and we needed to turn off a certain feed, which contained the incoming NDFD grids. That feed was re-enabled at 16Z today.

-Dustin