Re: [conduit] Missing GFS files on conduit this morning

if anyone could use the GFS files off of noaaport (in grib format instead of gempak - I am transitioning receipt to work in grib format) I have them here... they are cleaned after 14 hours or so... a few other products are there, it's still WIP:

http://modelweather.com/noaaport/dish/ncep/model/gfs/

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis
AerisWeather.com