Re: [conduit] 12Z GFS conduit data

Hi Everyone,

I can confirm we are having issues with our data center at NCEP.  Our system administrators are actively working on a resolution.

Thanks,
Holly Uhlenhake
NCEP/NCO/IDSB/Dataflow

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Tyle, Kevin R <address@hidden> wrote:
Probably related to network problems @ NCEP/NWS ... see below

060
NOUS42 KWNO 171635
ADMNFD
SENIOR DUTY METEOROLOGIST NWS ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE NWS NCEP AVIATION WEATHER CENTER KANSAS CITY MO
1635 UTC MON APR 17 2017
BACKUP OF SDM/NCO/NCEP OPERATIONS IS IN EFFECT BY THE AVIATION WEATHER CENTER IN KANSAS CITY MO.
NETWORK TRAFFIC SWITCH NOT GOING AS EXPECTED. MORE DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN KNOWN.
GREGORY HARRIS/LEAD FORECASTER/AWC/NCEP

Kevin Tyle, Manager of Departmental Computing
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: address@hidden
Phone: 518-442-4578