Re: [conduit] Large CONDUIT latencies to UW-Madison idd.aos.wisc.edu starting the last day or two.

Hi Carissa,

This may be completely unrelated, but I had a similar problem with latencies that started on Feb. 19.

It was between the OU IRADS servers and NSSL, so I don't know if it's in any way related, but I thought I would mention it.