[CONDUIT #ZJR-375337]: Re: 20150727: CONDUIT data volume will increase dramatically July 28 with addition of GFS 0.25° m odel output

Hi Russ,

re:
> Just a note regarding something I discovered when applying the
> change suggested in the blog for "If your site doesn't want any
> of the GFS 0.25-degree feed” — these instructions will also remove
> the GEFS from that feed if it’s being obtained via CONDUIT, because
> it starts with “G".

Rats!

re:
> I went ahead and added a line like this (which I just pulled from
> what our pqact.conf file was using), which solved the problem for me.
>
> REQUEST CONDUIT "(ge[cp][0-9][0-9]).t[0-2][0-9]z.*" upstream.host.name
>
> It may just be something to make a note of in the blog post.

Thanks for the example, and sorry for the problems.

Another approach would have been to add a single REQUEST line for
the GEFS data.

re:
> Thanks for the heads-up on the changes — very helpful!

Thanks.  Again, we apologize that our example was not comprehensive.

Ticket ID: ZJR-375337
Department: Support CONDUIT