[Support #GNA-666049]: Re: 20150720: re: [conduit] Reminder: CONDUIT data volume will increase dramatically Jul y 28 with addition of GFS 0.25° model output

Hi Pete,

re:
> Thanks, Tom, appreciate the info/advice. I'll play around with it and
> hopefully get something set up that works before we leave tomorrow
> afternoon.

Is there someone there that can act on anything needed while you are
out?  If not, we are willing to logon and tweak things if needed
in your stead.  Please let us know if you are up for this option.

re:
> LotzaData!

Yea, it is really amazing.  The funny thing is that a decade from
now this will all look puny :-)

Ticket ID: GNA-666049
Department: Support CONDUIT