[CONDUIT #PNI-592429]: LDM config statement for new GFS 0.25 data

Hi Chris,

re:
> Thanks Tom.  How can I find out if my upstream host is receiving the new
> data?

Contact their site LDM/IDD administrator.  The contact information should
be available in our Site Contact List:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data -> IDD Operational Status
  http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats/

    IDD Sites -> Site Contact List
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

The last page currently requires logging into our web site, and I can not
determine if non-Unidata users logging in will be granted access.

If you are not able to see the last page, please let us know who your
upstream(s) is(are), and we will send you the contact information.

Alternately, after the 0.25 degree data starts flowing you can run:

notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h <your_upstream_host_for_CONDUIT> -p 0p25

and see if there any matches on the '0p25' part of CONDUIT Product Ids.

Ticket ID: PNI-592429
Department: Support CONDUIT