Re: [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] NDFD via CONDUIT

It looks good! Thanks for checking it out.

Elliott

------ Original message------

From: Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal

Date: Wed, Jun 3, 2015 5:49 PM

To: Robertson, Richard E.;

Cc: address@hidden;address@hidden;IRADS;

Subject:Re: [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] NDFD via CONDUIT

Elliott,

Our system administrators made some changes and from what I can see data is being sent out once again, please check your feeds.

Justin

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Elliott,

I'm noticing some odd behavior in terms of connections to our LDM dissemination system from outside users, I've sent a note to our network team and ask that they take a look. I'll let you know when this is resolved.

Justin Cooke
NCEP Central Operations