Re: Fwd: Re: [conduit] Slow connection/big lag from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov

I was alerted to it on Sunday evening (March 29) and apparently it had been happening for a few days already.

Oddly enough, I have switched back over to feeding from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov and my latencies are back down under 60 seconds or so. I thought you did something, restarted the ldm on conduit.ncep.noaa.gov or something, but it appears whatever was going on has been resolved.

I'll let you know if it happens again.

Pete