[CONDUIT #TOA-401571]: Re: [conduit] 20150113: 2nd/final notice of impending change to CONDUIT GFS Product IDs

Hi Dave,

re: regularization of CONDUIT headers with GFS upgrade
> It would be great if the (very nice) Web page
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/gfs_files.html
>
> were updated to reflect the change.

Jen and I talked yesterday about the need for individuals to take
ownership of all of the visible pages on our website.  The CONDUIT
pages were created/maintained by Steve Chiswell, and they have
been languishing since he left Unidata (which is a long time ago
now).

re:
> Does any aspect of the following portion of GFS header change?
>
> !GRIB_version/ncep/model/#000/YYYYMMDDHHNNFfff/parm/level! ######

It shouldn't.  The change was supposed to be limited to "directory"
portion of the Product ID for the global GFS products in CONDUIT.  As
far as I can tell from  looking at 'notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -p gfs'
listings, the changes are limited to the portion that I listed in
the email I sent to both the address@hidden and
address@hidden list.

Ticket ID: TOA-401571
Department: Support CONDUIT