[CONDUIT #AJR-640230]: Lost Boulder LDM

Hi Carissa,

re:
> 1 of the 3 (ncep-ldm2) Boulder CONDUIT LDM machines has been taken out
> permanently. It has been giving us grief and instead of putting resources
> into fixing it non-stop they have started the work of upgraded the entire
> Boulder infrastructure. Let me know if you have any issues with that.

This is not an issue for us as our machine that REQUESTs CONDUIT does so
redundantly from ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov and conduit.ncep.noaa.gov.  I believe
that the same thing is (at least should be) true for the other Unidata
community top level CONDUIT relays.

Ticket ID: AJR-640230
Department: Support CONDUIT