[CONDUIT #WJF-152207]: Not getting CONDUIT data either

Hi Scott,

re:
> I apologize if you're already working on this.  I saw this case about
> the UNIWISC data, but I wasn't sure it applied to the CONDUIT data too.

Probably not since the UNIWISC feed problem was isolated to idd.ssec.wisc.edu
and for one particular user.

re:
> I haven't received any gfs or nam data from idd.unidata.ucar.edu since
> yesterday. Should this be a separate case, or am I being impacted by
> this same problem?

Questions:

- what messages related to the CONDUIT feed REQUEST(s) are you seeing in
  your LDM log file?

- what are the fully qualified name and IP address of your machine that
  is trying to get CONDUIT data from idd.unidata.ucar.edu?

Comment:

It is possible that reverse DNS (IP -> name) does not exist for your
machine, so the ALLOW(s) that would grant your feed REQUEST(s) are being
denied by idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  If this is the case, the fix is for
reverse DNS to be (re)established for your machine.

Ticket ID: WJF-152207
Department: Support CONDUIT